1. Operating a pressure washer requires a certain level of skill and technique. One slip could lead to
2. Safety. Professional pressure washers are trained to take the necessary precautions for dealing with
high pressure forceful enough to blast a hole in concrete to heat that is hot enough to sterilize surgical
tools. This is a trained professional’s job and they understand the risks better than anyone.
3. Preservation. Pressure washing helps preserve your property’s paint job. By washing away debris,
dirt, bird feces, and pollutants your painted surfaces will stay looking new, longer.
4. Prevention. Pressure washing helps prevent deterioration of your properties painted surfaces caused
by damaging exterior elements.
5. State-of-the-art equipment. Professionals use the best contractor-grade pressure washing equipment
available. In addition to the pressure washer itself, there are many specialty tools and cleaners that
professionals use to achieve the best results. Renting all of these items separately can add up, and
commercial-grade tools aren’t always available to the general consumer.
6. Save money. Pressure washing has a great return on investment (ROI). Not only do you get an
immediate aesthetic improvement, but you are also helping to prevent future potential damage to your
home. Pressure washing costs are generally in the hundreds for a typical residential property whereas
painting costs are generally in the thousands. Regular house washing maintenance can prolong the life
of paint saving you thousands of dollars.
7. Save time. Doing the job right takes time, precision, and patience. A DIY job without the proper
equipment or training could take double or triple the time it would take a professional to do it.
8. Preparation. Pressure washing is also an excellent way to prepare exterior surfaces before you paint
or stain. If you’re planning to redo your paint, for example, you’ll get the best results if you get a
professional pressure washing to remove dirt, loose paint, spider webs, bird feces and other pollutants
before applying paint.
9. Curb Appeal. Washing your property keeps your property looking great, just like a washed car looks
better than a dirty one. A washed property will have your property looking beautiful while protecting
10. Peace of Mind. Professional pressure washing services are effective, and take the risks that come
with the DIY.
To learn more about pressure washing your property, contact us at 636-549-7366 to arrange a free